- Price: $995,000
- Gross Revenue: $3,748,377
- Sellers Discretionary Earnings: $182,595
- Location: W Central Minnesota
- Support & Training: 4 weeks
- Reason for Selling: Retirement
Two (2) Well established Convenience Stores in West Central Minnesota includes ~2200 square ft store on Highway/City lot and ~1800 square ft store on Highway/City. Stores are 17 miles apart. Consistent & growing business well insulated from major chains. Excellent opportunity for owner operator or part of independent chain. One owner/manager can oversee both stores.
- Combined annual inside sales >$1.1 million (not including Tobacco, Lottery, Car Wash)
- Combined annual fuel sales >925k gallons
- No existing Fuel contracts
- Store 1: Modern & updated, ~2200 square ft. on city lot on highway
- Car Wash, Compliant pumps & canopy in very good condition, sti-P3 tanks.
- ~$1 million/yr. inside sales (40% tobacco, minimal lottery, 20% prepared food)
- Store 2: Older store, Seller has updated canopy & compliant pumps ready to install, ~1800 square ft on city lot on highway. Located next to City Pkg Liquor.
- Located on well-traveled US highway
- Located in thriving small towns – bedroom communities, growing population.
Well maintained & updated. Current owners are local with good reputation, have operated numerous C-Stores for 30+ years. Currently operated by FT Manager with PT employees, overseen by owner/GM.
New owner will see potential for food/prepared food for inside sales growth, Off-sale liquor operation could be possible at Store 1. Both will enhance traffic, revenue & margins.
Stores are the only Gas-C-Stores in town, on this busy US highway. Nearest competition is 5-6 miles away.