- Price: $525,000
- Gross Revenue: $1,879,092
- Sellers Discretionary Earnings: $31,970
- Location: Central MN
- Inventory: $50,000
- FF&E: $124,673
- Support & Training: 6 weeks
- Reason for Selling: Retirement
Well established Arco Convenience Store with Car Wash in Central Minnesota. Well suited for an Owner Operator. Consistent business with excellent opportunity to grow for owner operator or part of independent chain.
- Built in 1997, Modern & updated in late 2017, 1 acre lot with 3360 square ft C-Store, with 768 car wash addition.
- 4 3 product pumps (EVM Card Reader compliant) & canopy in Excellent condition
- Steel sti-P3 fuel tanks (12,10,10,6 capacity)
- ~500k annual fuel gallons
- ~$525k/yr. inside sales
- Automated Ryko Car Wash, Propane cylinder exchange.
- Located on well-traveled US Hwy, with MN DOT daily traffic counts of 10,000.
- Located in thriving small city, with major employer located next door, school within a few blocks.
Built in 1997, well maintained & updated. Current owner is a local family with good reputation. Operated for 17 years with Mgr & PT employees, overseen by owner/GM.
This facility is the 1st C-Store on for incoming West Bound traffic on this busy US highway. Two other Independent Operators exist in the City (Small BP C-Store, small Shell truck stop).