- Price: $3,700,000
- Gross Revenue: $4,655,902
- Sellers Discretionary Earnings: $555,725
- Location: Western Wisconsin
- Years Owned: 19
- Inventory: $200,000
- Support & Training: 6 weeks
- Reason for Selling: Retirement, Other Investments
Well established Travel Center with Subway, Liquor, Car Wash and Rental Property in Western WI. Consistent & Increasing business with excellent opportunity for owner operator or part of independent chain.
- Over 8 acres and 22,000 sq. ft. of Commercial Property & Modern updated Buildings, including over 3 acres for add’l development
- Convenience Store ~5600 sq. ft.,
- Subway/Dining Area/Restrooms ~2600 sq. ft.
- Leased Space Credit Union ~800 sq. ft.,
- Car Wash~1000 sq. ft.,
- Gym/Repair Shop ~1600 sq. ft.,
- Upper Level Offices ~3300 sq. ft.
- Home - 3 floors, 4 BR, 3 BA ~2250 sq. ft.
- Storage Garage ~700 sq. ft.
- 2 high flow diesel Gilbarco and 6 Gilbarco combo gas/diesel standard flow fueling stations
- ACT Fiberglass coated steel fuel tanks (12,6,6 capacity) with fiberglass piping
- LED Lighted canopy
- Security has 112 cameras, 7 16 channel DVRs, door & motion alarms, cooler/freezer alarms.
- ~950k annual fuel gallons w avg Margin/gal 32.5 cents
- ~$2.35 million/yr. inside sales (Subway 17.7%, Lottery 5.9%, Tobacco 15.6%)
- Automated Car Wash, Propane cylinder exchange.
- Located on well-traveled State Hwy, near State Park. Tourism draws 450,000 annual visitors to the area.
- Located in thriving small city, in Western WI, just 45 miles from East Mpls/St Paul metro)
Built in early 2000’s, Major additions in 2006 & 2011, with periodic remodels & updates, these facilities are well maintained & updated. Operated by Owner/GM with FT Managers and PT employees.
Low Competition, minor competitors exist