- Price: $325,000
- Gross Revenue: $501,351
- SDE: $54,204
- Location North Central MN
- Support & Training: 8 weeks
- Reason for Selling: Core Business Focus
Established Independent Convenience Store in North Central, MN. Operated profitably & well suited for an Owner Operator. Ample Real Estate to expand services.
- Modern & well maintained C-Store and Gift Shop built in 2016.
- 2 acre Lot, 24’ x 66’ 1584 square foot store
- Three pumps & canopy installed in 2016
- Two Steel sti-P3 fuel tanks 12,000 (10/2 split); 12,000 (4/4/4 split)
- Phase 1 & Phase 2 environmental in 2016.
- ~150k annual fuel gallons
- Located on well-traveled State Highway with MN DOT daily traffic counts of ~3700.
- Located in active small city in N Central MN lakes area next to popular trail & many opportunities for outdoor recreation
Current owner is a local family with good reputation, rebuilt store in 2016. Owner operates multiple businesses and desires to focus on other business interests.
This facility is located on a busy corridor, easy on/off street access on this busy street.
One competitor exists in the city (Independent).